Monday, July 12, 2010

Los Campeones


Look ma! No hands!


Spain winning the World Cup makes me happy for a lot of reasons. Reason 1: I just generally really want them to win. Who wouldn't? Reason 2: it means I won the pool at my office. Hello nice new $ in my pocket; it's so nice to finally meet you. I promise to take moderately good care of you before giving you away for something I like more.

Reason 3: this before and after picture set of Xavi Alonso. Getting karate kicked in the chest is just hunky dory when you get a World Cup victory afterwards.


Reason 4: it means that Paul the Octopus really does have super powers...

Reason 5: It means I can celebrate with flan. Lots and lots of flan. Look how happy Shakira is! It's because she loves the flan too...


I could write more, but I feel if I don't get dressed and ready for work soon, I may not ever make it there.  Hasta maƱana (tal vez...)


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Wants to be friends with Paul the Octopus" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment