Monday, July 13, 2009

Ho i capelli corti


I got my hairs cut today... by an Italian. So that's kinda what I said I'd be talking about here: my Italian experience. At the end of the haircut, the barber goes "ma bene!" And so I turn to him and go "benissimo!" Then he just starts rattling off to me in Italian. I was just proud that I could understand him even if I couldn't put together a cohesive sentence. So I guess that's an accomplishment. In as much as me getting free gelato today was an accomplishment.
YES! Free gelato! They opened up a new place across the street, Screme. I like the name. Their tagline? "So good you'll screme!" Like Jason Mraz, I'm all about the wordplay. We also managed to maybe enlist them in some cross-promotional stuff. We'll see how that goes. Also, I have my midterm evaluation tomorrow. Hopefully they'll tell me they love me forever and ever and want to hire me when I graduate. That would be just swell.

Lastly, I saw Tracey Morgan and Bruce Willis
tonight. They're filming a movie in the neighborhood. But all of Brooklyn that was watching was a little obnoxious. They kept yelling things and clapping. Do you want me to come to your job and keep yelling nonsense like "YOU'RE HOT!!! WOOOOO!" I'm sorry, but that doesn't fly unless you work at the MTV beach house.

Ciao Bella!

-Matteo "Celeb-spottin" Suave

1 comment:

  1. a. please take me to screme the next time i'm in town. but we're leaving j mraz at home. k thanks.
    b. ugh i hate when you get your hairs cut.
    c. please come to my workplace at anytime and feel free to scream "YOU'RE HOT! WOOOOO!" all day. i personally would be extremely flattered.

    ReplyDelete