Thursday, July 16, 2009

Non lavoro domani!

We Got This.

Really though, we do. I'm so tired. It's been a long week. The good news? I've got a pumpkin cheesecake. That I made. I know, I'm kinda special. Better news? I don't have swine flu. Best news? It's technically now the weekend now because I don't work
Fridays. So I get to sleep in tomorrow. If that doesn't make you excited, it's because you have no soul.... or just don't care. We'll let you decide.

So as not to completely ignore the first picture, I will talk about it... NOW! It's of Tammy coaching the Sparkettes at the RCA Dome (GO COLTS!). That's how awesome they are. And I think one of them (Whitney) is now potentially going to be a Colts Cheerleader? I dunno. It's all over Facebook. Check it out. The whole point of this is that Tammy has her shit together. Definitely has it together. Which is why she may become my life coach. We'll see. For right now, I'm loving the advice I'm getting. Consequently, I'm also loving her and Taylor. It's a wonderful little family. Much like the Gilmore Girls. Not like Gossip Girl. Two completely different things, despite what my grandmother might think. Although to be fair, there is enough designerware in the Schaffer household that it comes somewhat close to GG.

I'm going to bed now. I'm way late on posting something about Bastille Day. Maybe this weekend. But for right now, I'm tired as crepe. heh heh... Get it? See what I did there?

Ciao Bella!

Matteo "XOXO" Suave

No comments:

Post a Comment