Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ke$ha = Genius



There are no words...


OK. So there are a lot of words. I would like to start of with a disclaimer that I love Ke$ha and think she is a entertainment genius. That being said, this performance is ape shit crazy. The two are not mutually exclusive. I'm actually just really jealous that I don't have large amounts of black-light paint on my body as well. However, the entire time, I couldn't help but be reminded of the Kelis "Acapella " video. That's actually a really good thing in my book.

I don't want to finish this post without saying how brilliant it is that she compares being love to being all hopped up on cocaine or something. Or withdrawal? I don't know. I've never done drugs, but something about needing a fix and being addicted just sounds a lot like love. That and banging your head against a wall. 


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Love is my Drug" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment