Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Muppets and the Skateboarding Dog!



Above and below: awesome viral videos from the Muppets.




So in honor of one of my friends, Bobby, adopting his first dog today, I decided that I would share these videos from the Muppets. They have some hilarious stuff on their YouTube page, some of which I've posted on here before. Now if I'm to be truly impressed with Bobby's new dog, he better teach her something cool like how to skateboard. But since that's already been done, I've compiled a list of other activities he could train his dog to do:


  • Tap dance
  • Solve the energy crisis
  • Raise three children while working, and still manage to get dinner on the table by 6 every night
  • Brave her way through Middle Earth, befriending elves and hobbits along the way, in order to destroy the one ring that has the power to destroy everything. (This one would have to include some lava-safety training as well. You don't want the dog falling in after the ring.)
  • Figure out how many licks it actually takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop

Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Muppetto" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment