Saturday, April 17, 2010

Kudos to Kotex



Don't all these angles make me seem dynamic?


For those of you who don't know me that well, I'm a marketing major. And I love stuff like this. It's the type of tongue-in-cheek advertising that literally makes me laugh out loud - not to mention that I giggle like a small child whenever anyone talks about feminine hygiene. But let's all be honest with ourselves, it's pretty funny (when you're not presently dealing coping with feminine hygiene, or so I hear).

So beware, next time you see a commercial that appeals to you a little too much. Are you just going to buy it because the woman on the screen is a racially ambiguous 18-24 year-old? Is she going to ask you to buy something now? Does she have good hair? You're not listening to me anymore, are you? Don't worry. I'm not either.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Because I'm Wearing White Pants" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment