Friday, April 16, 2010

SEASON PREMIER!


I'm baaaaaaaack!


The crowds have spoken: WE NEED MORE UGLY AMERICAN! Now, to clarify for legal purposes (I don't need a lawsuit on my hands here) "the crowds" is actually my cousin Victoria... But still. One's a crowd, two's a party, and Three's Company? Come and knock on our door? I feel I may be mixing metaphors. The point is I was gone for a while, and now I'm not as gone as I used to be. Chalk it up to my general exhaustion, midterms, or aphasia. You pick.

I originally wanted to time my return with the return of Glee. That didn't happen so much. But did you see that episode??? Genius. And apparently so are the characters. I quote, "Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?" Yes, America. This is our future. And I love every minute of it. (As should you!) If the regular gleefulness of the show weren't enough, we are getting a WHOLE SPANKING EPISODE OF MADONNA. Just try and tell me you're not excited. If you're not, just watch this. It will convince you. God, I miss the 80's.






Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Has Gleefully Returned" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment