Monday, May 24, 2010

Found.



Music seems the only way to describe how the finale made me feel.


Words cannot describe how breathtakingly beautiful the series finale of Lost was. There was so much meaning, and passion, and sincerity in the way everything came together. This finale will go down as one of the best television has ever seen.

I have issues with letting go, with saying goodbye, with my own mortality. So naturally, this episode hit a cord with me. There are a lot of people in my life that I'm so very blessed to have, and whom I get to see on a very limited basis. Some of these people I know I will have the joy of sharing the rest of my life with. Others, I thank God every time I get the chance to see them again, because I fear with every fiber of my being that each time I see them will be the last. There was something very beautiful, and reassuring from this final episode, that reminded me of something I guess I've always known: that there's never a final goodbye. There is a place where we will all be together, a place where we'll never have to say goodbye again. I feel really stupid that it took a TV show to make me remember this, but sometimes you have to take the little messages God sends you in whatever form they come.

Seldom do I get very emotional on this blog, but I felt this was necessary. When something moves you the way this story moved me, you feel the need to share it. So thank you Lost for giving me a story full of emotion and meaning, and thank you everyone in my life for doing the same.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Found" Yazge

1 comment: