Monday, May 3, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away!


The rain, it is like cats and dogs...


First off, after searching Google images using the words "wet cat" give you the most horrifyingly ugly pictures ever. Felines were never intended to be wet. They look like oversized rats, ready to scratch your eyeballs out. 

But just like wet cat, I too am not amused. Last night, before it started raining, I heard the thunder, and wasn't sure if it was just thunder, or a building exploding somewhere. I know that that's how the terrorists win, but after that bomb scare this weekend, I'm a little on edge. I actually called my friend to make sure she thought it was thunder. Then I turned on CNN just to be sure.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of walking 20 blocks to work in this mess. It's torrentially downpouring. Again, not amused. There is one benefit though to such horrible weather: Dunkin Donuts was empty this morning, meaning I didn't have to wait in line to get my coffee and flatbread sandwich. Oh, silver linings.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Wet Cat" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment