Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Jersey Kinda Day








Thank you to three lovely ladies for brightening my morning!


So my alarm didn't go off this morning. Well, it did, but at 6:45 - the time I was planning on going running. When I looked out the window, it was downpouring. So, I reset my alarm (or so I thought) and went to back to bed. I woke up again at 8:55. I needed to be at the office at 9. It was a chaotic morning, involving me running in and out of 4 different convenience stores until I found an umbrella, which ended up being the least effective umbrella ever. I was drenched by the time I made it to the office. Jumbo-brella my left foot! Add to the confusion of the morning, some random homeless dude took a picture of me as I was running to work. Seriously? Since when were the paparazzi using homeless disguises? With all the greasiness, the inability to show up for work on time, and the tabloid photos, this morning made me feel like I was on the Jersey Shore.

But, then I got to work and checked my Facebook. I had three wonderful messages from some very lovely ladies. I didn't feel any less a part of a Jersey Shore morning (they used ridiculous nicknames, had delusions of being president, and one of them still hadn't changed out of her pajamas by almost noon and was talking how hungry she was). But they did make me feel loved. So, thank you. And Lauren, eat something. Please.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "The Predicament" Yazge

1 comment:

  1. You are cute. I can't wait to hang out again when I'm back in the city!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete