Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cinque Terre!



Tucked between the mountains and the sea. That's where I'll be.
(hehe, that rhymed)




I'm getting so lax with writing on here! Ah! Mi dispiace. I'd like to say it's because I have too much of a life, and my busy social schedule is keeping me away from my computer. But we'd all know that'd be a bold-faced lie. On the bright side, thanks to the time difference, I can still post today and tomorrow even though I'm about to leave on an overnight trip to Cinque Terre! (Not Terre Haute, as evidenced in the picture above)

But Matt, what'd I do yesterday? I'm glad you asked. Nothing. And it was brilliant. I went for a nice run in the cold, and by nice I mean it made me very hungry for the rest of the day. I cleaned up around the apartment for a little bit; wrote some postcards; watched an the opera Don Carlo on campus; made some more pumpkin soup and spent the evening hanging out over at Hannah's place. With all the traveling I've been doing, days like yesterday are rare. Usually I'm up at the butt crack of dawn, trying to remember what I needed to pack the night before and making sure everyone else has their e-tickets and passports. It's so nice that we get to take the train to Cinque today.

So, I'll try to find something interesting in these next two days. You do the same, and we'll rendezvous here in 48 hours. Aaaaaand BREAK!


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "delle Terre" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment