Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mal Scrittore



This is where I've been: distracted by pretty girls. 




Well, pretty girl. Thanks Hannah. Thanks a lot. Are you happy you kept me from blogging?

But really, we went to Venice on Sunday, and ever since I've gotten back I haven't really been able to motivate myself to type. I won't apologize, because that's something Julia Child told me never to do. Well, her book said it. To a lot of people. But I like to think she was speaking directly to me. She said to just grin and bare it, then do better next time. So here's what I've figured out: I can write posts ahead of time, and then have them scheduled to be posted at a later date/time. So even though I'll be in Greece without a computer, you can still read my lovely narrative! What those kids are doing with those computer-machines these days, I tell you.

I'm going to put off talking about Venice for now. I'm tired. I mean, really, I'm always tired. But I don't have class tomorrow afternoon. It was cancelled. So I'll type my fingers away tomorrow.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "meh" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment