Monday, January 18, 2010

AFC Championship!



We did this a lot...


One step closer to being Superbowl Champs! Thank you to Taylor, Kat, and of course my mother for texting me updates throughout the game. I was actually in the middle of a heated dodgeball game when my pocket started vibrating. I was very tempted to ask them to pause the dodgeball for a second so I could check my phone for the update. I don't think that would have gone too well. It most likely would have ended the way most of my elementary and middle school athletic experiences did: me getting pegged in the face.

I'm going down to DC this weekend to see some friends and family, but I will be back in time to watch Jets fans everywhere be disappointed. It shouldn't be anything new for them, because let's face it: they're not really even the New York Jets. They play in Jersey...


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Manning-Fanning" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment