Sunday, January 24, 2010

DC, Colts, and Short Stories



Proof we (and the two strangers in the background) were actually there.


DC was a good time. It took me a couple hours of texting to wake Lauren up. So much for an early morning out on the National Lawn. The only museum we ended up visiting was the Air and Space Museum. There was a lot of air, a lot of space, a lot of things that were exciting the first time I saw them. When I was 7. So that was a bit of a bust, but I'm really glad I got to spend time with Lauren.

On my way back today, I wore my Colts sweatshirt. Admittedly it was a risky decision. Luckily for me, there weren't any diehard Jets fans on the bus. Also luckily for me, the Colts won, and we're going to the Superbowl!  On top of that, this morning I was able to knock out a good portion of my short story that's due on Tuesday. So it's been a good weekend, and a REALLY good day! Now to plan the Superbowl party!


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Psyched for the Superbowl" Yazge

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have to explain to me this Superbowl madness nonsense.

    ReplyDelete