Friday, January 29, 2010

Burst your Bublé



I aspire to this on a daily basis.


Michael Bublé is the man. It's just that simple. Can I tell you how many times I've entered the grocery store with the intention of causing a scored and choreographed riot? I start singing along to my iPod hoping that the person next to me will join in, the cashiers will start dancing on the conveyor belts, and the lobsters in the tank will magically start do-wopping in the background. Of course, none of that happens. I'm not Michael Bublé.

I had no idea until I was at the gym this morning that there was even a music video for this song. See? Exercise really is good for you. His new CD is great. I'd tell you more about it, but I'm waiting for my sister to send me the rest of it. File your complaints with her.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Wishes he were Michael Bublé" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment