Sunday, March 7, 2010

And The Award Goes To...


The real Joan, or the wax museum replica? Does it make a difference?


The Oscars are upon us. My plan is to blog through them, not missing a single moment of sheer ridiculousness. Until that point, you can read this New York Times article about Joan, our favorite multiple head transplant survivor. I guess I should probably leave you with my (wishful) predictions:

Best Film: Avatar? But I really liked An Education...
Best Director: The Director Formerly Known As Mrs. Cameron... yeah, his ex-wife directed The Hurt Locker.
Best Actor: Colin Firth (A Single Man)
Best Actress: Sandra Bullock (The Blind Side)
Best Supporting Actor: Morgan Freeman (Invictus)
Best Supporting Actress: Monique (Precious)
Best Score: Up!


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Oscarready" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment