Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wino Wednesday: No Big Whoop!



Call, we'll talk, no big whoop!


LOVE that I have a wine that's called Big Woop, and while I couldn't, I feel that I should have drank the bottle in Brooklyn. Here's some details:

Type: Red blend
Country: Australia
Price: $12.99/bottle
Tasting Companions: My good friend, Linda Richman
Best Accent to Use While Drinking: Bruuhklyhhhn (Brooklyn)
Topics for Discussion While Drinking: Rhode Island, neither a road nor an island. Discuss.
Overall Thoughts: It's like BUTTAH!

Seriously though, this wine was really good. And even though it's a little more expensive compared to the other wines I've been drinking, the bottle is also HUGE. It's 1 liter. I still have a bunch left over if someone would like to help me finish the bottle? Bah-brah?

But you want to know the best part? Screwtop lid! No cork here, bubbulah. That way you don't have to worry about getting all schpilkis in your gannekdagazoink. Though the 14.5% alcohol part might get you a little verklempt.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Big Whoop" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment