Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Smarter Than Your Average Cellphone


Excuse me, I need to take this...


I'm about to take the plunge. Not back into the womb, but potentially into the pool of Blackberry addicts. I go home in a little over a week, and my mobile plan is up for renewal. But this is where I need all your help: Crackberry addicts - sell me on it. Pretend like you're the strung out ex-con in the after school specials and I'm the unsuspecting Peter Brady-like character. Because honestly, the more Blackberry people that talk to me, the more likely I am to get one. I'm still not 100% on what a BBM is, but I know that I want to be a part of it.

Non-Blackberry smart phone users: why? What are you using and why do you think it's better than a Blackberry? Or do you? Are you just settling? Because really, you could do so much better. Do you know that our president is a  Blackberry addict? Did you also know that he battles with nicotene addiction? What do you think of this? What did you think of the landmark Health Care Bill? Would you start smoking in order to get a better smart phone?

So many questions today. I don't claim to know any of the answers, which is why y'all need to comment up in this piece. GRAZIE MILLE!


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Becoming Blackberry" Yazge

1 comment:

  1. Since no one helped you out I can only say I would not start smoking to get a better smart phone lol.
    I have a palm phone, I like it, but I'm sure blackberry's are nice too. I keep the palm because I'm too lazy to try to change the system.
    You should get a crackberry though. All the cool kids have one.

    ReplyDelete