Saturday, March 27, 2010

Maztos and Massage


Protecting bubbulah's everywhere from leavened bread.


I'm not Jewish. Though many people, after looking at my nose, assume that I am. But I do feel very Jew-adjacent. In addition to my shnaz, I enjoy lox and shmere, deli food, and have a long history of family guilt. So with Passover approaching, I decided to buy a box of Matzos. It's delicious, especially with Whole Food's corn and seafood bisque. I'm not particularly sure that you're supposed to eat matzos with other things? I plead not guilty on the basis that I'm a gentile. But assuming that you can mix matzos with different food, you should. 

You know what else you should do? Get a massage. Better yet, a Swedish massage. I have no idea whether my massage therapist was Swedish, Jewish, or a matzos fanatic, but I'd like to think she was all three. I enjoy harmony among all the elements of my day. It's even better when this harmony includes getting the golfball-sized knot out of my left shoulder. Seriously. Try it some time. Ask for Helga Markowitz, aka - Matzos Woman.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Massage-a-matzos" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment