Tuesday, June 16, 2009

In veri stati di vestire


Twelfth Night

So fingers crossed I'll be going to see the Public Theater's rendition of Twelfth Night tomorrow night in Central Park. You want to know who's in it? Of course you do. Anne Hathaway, Raúl Espranza, and Audra McDonald. That's amazing. And who doesn't love free Shakespeare? In Central Park? You know exactly who. Terrorists. And you don't want them to win, do you? So do your part in the war on terror, and start reading some Shakespeare. You'll probably be helping the war on drugs too. I'd say that's a fair assessment.


To... night

My heels have been feeling like they're exploding, which I've been told is because I'm using the same running shoes I've used since 8th grade. A friend recommended I go by Jackrabbit to try and find some running shoes, because they video record you running on a treadmill and then find you a shoe based on your running style/how your foot strikes the ground. But they weren't fitting anyone by the time I got there, so I went over to the Levi's store to get a nice pair of jeans for work. I found two pair at 50% off, and decided to try them on. Swear to you, as soon as my pants were around my knees, the dressing room door flew open. I'm pretty sure a good few people saw me in my boxer-briefs. I'm just glad I wore a nice pair today. Moral off the story: be certain of what you're getting yourself into when you see the phrase "half off".




Ciao Bella!

-Matteo "Half Off" Suave

1 comment:

  1. a. twelfth night with anne hathaway--coincidentally playing the character who was modeled after a woman also named anne hathaway=decidedly not terrorism. if i was in new york, i'd totally go.

    b. i still think you have sciatica.

    ReplyDelete