Saturday, June 20, 2009

La signora divertente per presidente

Ms. Kathy
Today is all about Ms. Kathy. We love her. Why wouldn't we? She's won two Emmies, nominated for a Grammy, and now moving on to her Memoir in the fall. Insane. She's taking the world by force. Not only that, she's helping me in my effort to thwart Oprah. Yup, that's right. I said it. And I'm not going to take it back. Oprah? Going down. I'm overthrowing her empire and starting my own. It will not be nearly as crazy. And the only way you get your own spin off show is if you're a legitimate doctor. None of this "my name's Dr. Phil and I took a psychology class in high school... my actual degree is in landscaping." That doesn't pass in the real world. Also, I'll use my social capital to get someone even more awesome elected. Say, Anderson Cooper? That's my vote. If you can have a full head of white hair, I think you'd also be pretty good at running the country. Also, he fact checks.


In other news, thanks to Taylor sending me this video (which I'd already seen, by the by) I would like to publicly disown Paula Abdul as a Lebanese American. We don't want her. Any other ethnic group that wants her, you can have her. Too much proscription pill abuse... For your viewing pleasure, Kathy's interpretation of Paula.





Ciao Bella!

-Matteo "il presidente" Suave

1 comment:

  1. Hi...

    i love your ode to kathy. I'm glad i could be helpful... and She really is amazing... Did i tell you she is going to be in indy? Yeah she is.

    i do have a question though... what did i miss??? what did obama not fact check???

    ReplyDelete