Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Suono il pianoforte

I decided to go to Colony Music today to get sheet music. It was a huge toss up between John Mayer Continuum, India.Arie Testimony Vol. 1, or Adele 19. Clearly, thanks to the wonderful graphic to the left, you can see what my decision was. The best part? I can actually play stuff from it. I only thumbed through the book for about 30 minutes, so after some work it might actually sound good... or something. I'll let you know. If I get really good, I'll move on to one of the other books.


It's been a while since I've mentioned nuns. I feel that is necessary. Hopefully this should do nicely. Since today seems to be about the singing and the piano and such, this video seems only fitting. SALVE MARIA!




Ciao Bella!

-Matteo

No comments:

Post a Comment