Friday, June 26, 2009

Sempre vengono en tre


It's been such a sad week. So many celebrities dying. New York weather not allowing me to see sunlight for weeks. Having to scour the internet for illegal streaming of HBO Original Series. How am I supposed to feel? What am I supposed to do?

Cupcakes.

Peanut butter icing may be the most brilliant invention ever. EVER. I think it's the perfect tribute to both Farrah and Michael. Oh, and Ed. Mr. Mcman. You'll be missed. But only until someone more famous dies. Farrah learned that lesson the hard way.

In other news, I bought 10 books today for less than $30. It was brilliant. Check out Barnes & Noble. They have a huge clearance sale going on. I really have nothing else to share. Maybe I'll tell you all about my yoga mishap tomorrow. Right now I need to finish this episode of Trueblood. More on that to come as well.


Ciao Bella!

-Matteo "cupcake-eatin'" Suave

No comments:

Post a Comment