Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nuova Musica


NEW CD COMING IN AUGUST!

How excited are you? Are you really excited? You should be. I am. Whenever you've had 4 songs on Grey's Anatomy AND an Old Navy commercial, that's when you know you're important. So unless you have accomplished that, you should go buy all of Ingrid Michaelson's albums. Twice. That way you have a spare copy. You know, for when you're like, "hmmm... I wonder what I'd do if I had TWO copies of this CD." And then you would figure that out and let me know how it goes.


In other news, I think I may end up caving and get Twitter. I don't want to. I'm opposed to knowing every minute detail about every second about someone. I don't really even think I'd use it to post things. Just to follow things. Like Ingrid Michaelson, for example. She's a thing. She's a thing I enjoy very much.

Ciao Bella!

-Matteo "Tempted-to-tweet" Suave

1 comment:

  1. Don't give in. It's too much. TOO MUCH I SAY!

    Also, is it sad to say that I am tired of "Be OK" the song? However, I have high hopes for the new album! Also the new Regina Spektor. I gotta get my hands on her. I mean her CD.

    ReplyDelete