Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ho dimenticato... sempre dimenticavo.



My brain is a puddle of chocolate-infused mush...




As you can tell from the wonderful picture of myself and Hannah, midterms are here. And they're making me want to throw myself into the Arno. I began stress eating this weekend, and last night was probably the worst it's been yet. In the past 16 hours I've eaten 3 bars of chocolate, half a batch of crepes with whipped creme and chocolate spread, a beer, and roughly 8 cups of coffee... Healthy, I know.

This morning was a mess. As I was walking to class, one of my friends asked how my paper turned out. I was really confused because it was only half done, and I was planning on finishing it tonight. False. It was due this morning. So I had a wonderful time explaining that to my professore, who just looked at me like I was a moron. I am. But that's not the point.

So instead of studying for my oral exam in Italian, I ran back to my apartment to get my laptop so I could finish my paper. I was in the middle of finishing my paper when I had to run to my oral exam, where I more or less managed to talk about Davide Santon (Sky Sports profile here) for 8 minutes. The guy is 18 and he's a starter for Inter and going to the World Cup for Italy. Seriously? What the hell have I been doing with my life? Um... forgetting when my assignments are due and talking about people who have accomplished things with their life while completely failing to do so myself? Plan.

I finished my paper about 30 minutes ago, and now I have to go start studying for my Business Law midterm. Can't WAIT until Thursday at 6pm. Then I can finally start planning my weeklong vacation. Paris here we come!


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Chocoholic" Yazge

1 comment:

  1. if it makes you feel any better, i'm turning 22 in NINE DAYS (kill me now) and i'm not going to the world cup AND i'm not in italy. sounds like you win. :)

    ReplyDelete