Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Non e' Nancy!



That's not Nancy!




I was walking down the street today, and this totally happened to me. Someone started waiving, and I thought it was someone I knew. It wasn't. At all. I'm pretty sure she looked at me like I was a moron.





Speaking of seeing something familiar and then looking like a moron...




We found an American Apparel, and I promise that while in the picture it says American "pperal", it's the real deal. And because AA is part of our photo scavenger hunt, a photo shoot ensued... I promise that this pose is what one of the mannequins was doing in the window. Speaking of fashion though, everyone in Paris was very well dressed. Always. Even the babies. They looked like a bunch of midget J Crew models. I felt mildly underdressed the entire time we were in Paris.

BUT! I did find new shoes! Suede shoes! They're not blue though. So don't start singing or anything. Don't want to get over excited.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Pparel Posin'" Yazge

2 comments:

  1. I totally started laughing just at your subject title on Facebook! Oh how I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete