Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mi ha derubato



Ugh... I'm so ANGRY!


Seriously?! SERIOUSLY!? I got pick pocketed... In a FARMER'S MARKET! I know I wasn't going to blog while I was on break, but this warrants it. I was walking through the green market here in London, trying to find things for Liz and I to make dinner with. And I got pick pocketed.

I've laughed at all the people from NYU Florence that have gotten pick pocketed, mainly because most of them were drunk when it happened. Of COURSE you're going to get pick pocketed. DUH. But I don't have an excuse. I just got robbed. Blind. They took my Flip Camera. So angry right now. I wasn't even dancing around like a drunken fool asking to be robbed. I was buying salmon. SALMON. I knew something smelled fishy...

So, this means that videos from both Paris and London are lost. But the good news is I still have my Nikon camera - which also takes video! So we'll just have to reenact the scenes from Paris and London. I'm working on it. I'm just too busy being angry. But I think God is trying to teach me a lesson in humility, because shortly after I got pick pocketed, I saw a man with no legs. I really didn't have much room to complain after that.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Furioso" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment