Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Siesta = the besta



Nappy, nap, nap, nap, nap...




Correct. I am a small Asian baby. I'm glad you picked up on that. I was coloring for a really long time this morning, and by "coloring" I mean "taking a midterm". I'd like to let everyone know that I knocked it out of the park, by the by. But it was still a little exhausting, considering my brain is ready to jump into the Arno it's so tired.

So when I got home today, I made myself some lunch, and then passed out for a good 3 hours. It was glorious. I don't know why I don't nap more often. I mean, I'm a college student. After infants and geriatrics, we're supposed to be the next most nap-prone subset of society. I definitely will be taking more naps from here on out.

One last thing: I leave for our whirlwind adventure around Northern Europe on Friday. I'll still probably post tomorrow, but after that, it's going to be iffy for about 10 days. We're going to be in Paris from Friday until Tuesday morning, then we're off to London until that Friday. We spend the last weekend of our trip in Amsterdam (for the electronic music festival!) It's going to be amazing. If you have any suggestions on what we should see, lemme know. ALSO! There will be more videos. I would really really REALLY like some suggestions on possible topics. They should correspond to the cities we going to individually, or as a whole. Or possibly an overarching theme for the trip with subplots for each stop. We're open to all feasible artistic suggestions.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Jet Setting, but only after Nap Taking" Yazge

1 comment:

  1. Me thinks that you should find the house that the girls stayed in in Americas Next Top Model in Amsterdam :) haha

    ReplyDelete