Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bailare con undici donne

Central Park: the club we went to last night. Glad we could bring a little bit of New York with us...

So I fulfilled my destiny last night. I was the only guy out with 11 girls, which was FANTASTIC at the door. We didn't wait in line, and two of the girls had already made friends with the bouncer earlier in the week so we got in for free! One of the girls thought it would be hilarious to tell him that I was their pimp, to which he replied - in so many words - that I most certainly was not. I then had to count all the girls out in Italian. Normally all this isn't bad, just funny... until you get the job of keeping the creepers on the dance floor from pecking the weak girls away from the herd. You could totally see the guys circling like vultures or sharks around spilt blood, but there were enough of us that we'd just start dancing around whomever was being creeped on at the moment. By far and away though, here's my favorite moment:

One of the girls was dancing with an Italian guy (right next to us, don't worry), and mid-song she leans over and starts having me translate for her. An Italian girl then comes over and starts talking to said Italian creeper in Italian, then takes my friend aside and proceeds to tell her (in English) that the guy has 3 girlfriends and he's not to be trusted. My friend says that all she wanted to do was dance with him (duh). Italian girl likes the sound of this and then says "OK. Good. But he's a good kisser though. You should at least try that."

Brilliant.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Harem-Protector" Yazge

1 comment:

  1. hah am i really the only one of your friends who's slutty enough to LOVE this?!

    totally brill. i'm jealous. and i so would've made out with him, just to check. don't tell my boyf, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete