Monday, August 10, 2009

Menta, Zucchero, e Amore


My favorite thing of the day is the mojito vibe, specifically the Bacardi Mojito Vibe. The BMV if you will. This commercial rocks my socks, and the song is the official theme of my 21st! Yes, I get a theme song. It's only fair.

But mojitos are amazing. I met up with Chandana tonight for Cuban and mojitos in anticipation of my berfday. We had a wonderful time, because clearly - as the people at the restaurant have continually assured us - Cuba is the only place to meet up with old friends. As soon as we're rich enough, we'll go do mojitos with Elian. He's got to be old enough for that by now, no? If not we'll toast to Fidel's health.

Just as a disclaimer: don't have too many mojitos, or you may lose your phone at a hotel bar. Not that I have first hand experience or anything... or like that first hand experience happened, oh, I don't know, say this weekend. Which is why as a PS we have decided that "Lost and Found" should be EVERYONE'S favorite thing. And by we, I mean me and my phone.

Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Mojito-Makin'" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment