Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Uffa!

To be fair, I don't know when or where this image is from, but it demonstrates my point very well.

It's HOT HOT HOT here! I'm sweating like a kid at fat camp. I'm up before the rest of my housemates, because I couldn't sleep anymore. So, I thought I'd be nice and try to put together the fan, you know, so I can stop dying. I'm hoping that they just moved the fan blades, otherwise they got completely hosed and were sold a fan without blades.

Also, I need a mega fan on me at all time while sleeping, or in some way I need to reinvent the air conditioner. It's not below me to sleep with ice packs. I think it's a brilliant idea. And then I'll just put them back in the freezer during the day. Next to our frozen lizard. Yes, a frozen lizard. First thing we see as we're looking into our freezer is a little amphibian friend that has been frosted over. I'm just afraid he has family that's going to want to visit, and they wont be little popsicles...


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Flop Sweatin'" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment