Friday, August 21, 2009

L'amore Della Mia Vita

INGRID MICHAELSON!!!

So I think I'm packed now. OK, that's a boldfaced lie... But I have one of my suitcases packed. 50% ain't bad. I mean, I should probably get on top of that soon, seeing as I'm leaving at 8am tomorrow. It's just so hard saying no to certain clothes... being like "No, I'm sorry comfortable and well-tailored cardigan. You are not good enough to come with me. Instead of seeing the Tuscan landscape, you have to stay in my dingy Greensburg basement." If you were that cardigan, you'd be heartbroken too.

AND to make packing even harder, I realized that I could download the new Ingrid Michaelson CD early... as in, I now have it in my iTunes. On repeat. Forever. This CD is epic. It will change your life, your world view, and your diaper all at the same time. That's a lot of things to be changed. If you go to her website you can get the CD now instead of waiting until Tuesday. Normally I wouldn't have paid this much for a CD, but I won't be able to get it when I'm in Europe, and I can't go an entire semester without my Ingy.

As proof that she's amazing, I give you the widget that's been on my wall:




Love her. Now. Always. Forever.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Ingrid-Lover" Yazge

1 comment:

  1. a. OMG I TALK TO MY CLOTHES, TOO. AND THEY TALK BACK. AND I NEVER LEAVE THEM AT HOME ALONE.
    2. you have been a posting fiend lately.
    c. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE HERE. nick doesn't understand that i talk to my clothes and my clothes talk back.

    ReplyDelete