Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pantaloncini Verdi

Me, in my snazy new "hand-made" shorts!

It's officially my third day in Italy, and there's still no sign of my luggage. I'm beginning to get worried/really irked at those shifty shifty Swiss. You can't trust a people whose national cheese has holes in it. They can hide things in those holes, like deep dark secrets and dead bodies... or your suitcases.

I didn't want to wear the same pants every day for a week (we're still figuring out how to use our washing machine - it takes a minimum of 2 hours to wash clothes here). So we went on an adventure to find shorts. Apparently that season has passed, because none of the stores had them... womp womp. So instead, I bought these bright green skinny jeans. They looked like I was wearing tights and planning on auditioning to play Peter Pan. I took a pair of scissors to them, and TAH DAH! Feast your eyes on those puppies!


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Cut-off-Makin'" Yazge

4 comments:

  1. I like your sexy sartorial style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo...
    i know you are being ingenious and crafty with the lack of clothing. And I can appreciate that. But those don't come back to the states with you. We don't wear those about downtown. People will begin making assumptions...

    beginning with you being a lunatic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your kneecaps may be one of your best attributes... you should those bad boys off more often.

    ReplyDelete