Friday, August 21, 2009

Saldi!


Sales are quite possibly the best things ever. GAP had a buy one get one. It even counted on sale stuff. It was like a giant, cotton haze. After I figured out all the stuff I could apply the sale to, I just started grabbing things off the shelf left and right... You'd think that a large doesn't fit, but for $8.99, you'll find ways to make a sweater fit. The only problem? I now have a LOT more clothes that I need to make fit into my suitcase.

I also braved the sales rack at Forever 21 to help the little sister find back to school clothes. I OWNED that store. Even found a rain jacket for Gabby. I think I win the best older brother/friend's older brother award. Hands down.

We also tried making another movie tonight, making fun of MTV's Made. We each had a goal in life. Alexis's goal? To be killed by Jason Mraz.


Ciao Bella

-Matteo "Bargain-Hunter" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment