Tuesday, August 11, 2009

La mia compleanno

This is a fairly accurate representation of how I felt all day today: happy, full, and a little messy. I swear, this weather makes me feel like I'm constantly drenched in sweat. But as far as birthdays go, this one was pretty awesome. I think I'll add birthdays to my hypothetical list of favorite things... right between ice cream and mojitos.

I'm a little worried that I'll be upset tomorrow when no one thinks that the day should be all about me. Everyday should be my birthday. And there should always be cake. Lots and lots of cake. But alas, it is no longer my birthday. We're a good 9 minutes past that. So I need to stop celebrating and start packing. There's something that is definitely NOT one of my favorite things: packing. Anyone want to do that for me?


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "birthday-havin'" Yazge

1 comment:

  1. I'm finally catching up on your entries and have these things to say so far:

    1) I'm reading your blog. I even added you to my RSS reader. And I'm not your mother.
    2) We all miss you. Want to come back? We'll let you re-enact statues in the kitchen if you want.
    3) I'm glad we could help you have a good birthday.
    4) You know what actually goes between ice cream and mojitos?? Mojito ice cream from Screme. See, gelato makers really do possess strange powers of mind-reading.
    5) Read #2 again. It's also good as an end thought.

    ReplyDelete