Thursday, September 24, 2009

Confessioni di un vegetariano




Can you see their tears? It's because I ate their mother...




Yes! That's right! Everyone makes mistakes... or breaks with their personally imposed moral code. I can't exactly call that chicken fillet last night an accident. OK, let me walk you through it, and then you'll understand.

I wanted to get lots of work done yesterday. So I decided to go back to The Diner and get some coffee, something to eat, and trudge through my Business Law readings. I got a lot of work done, but I don't think that the two lattes and massive plate of chocolate chip pancakes were the best idea. Everyone living in our building is getting swine flu, ebola, SARs, etc. I actually think Lindsey caught death yesterday. She was so deep asleep that we could yell her name and she didn't wake up. As someone who once played a male nurse in a high school Spanish video, I think it's fair for me to diagnose her. It was quite obviously death.

But I think all the caffeine and sugar sent a shock through my system. I was feeling achy and tired when I got home. Also, I was a little over-heated. So to play things safe, I took some echinacea and multivitamins, drank tea, and (GASP!) ate half a chicken breast. I know. I have failed my vegetarian brethren. More importantly, there are little chicks running around somewhere without a momma because I ate her. On the bright side, I'm not feeling ill anymore. So that's positive, no?

Before I go, I'd like to draw your attention to everything to the right of this entry. I've decided it's time for me to upgrade with the technology. They have all these gadgets, and as soon as I figure out how to use them all, I'm going to "pimp my blog". I'm also using the new version of the editor, so as soon as I figure out all those features, you better bet there will be lots of sick new things posted. Sick as in awesome, not as in I have to eat another piece of chicken.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Chicken-killer" Yazge

1 comment: