Monday, September 14, 2009

Fare o non fare?

This could be Liz and I on Thanksgiving


OK Team, I need your input. I have a very critical decision to make, and I want everyone's opinion. No exceptions. Are you ready for it? Are you ready? Here it goes:

Liz and I really wanted to see Paris together, but I'm already going for the first half of Fall Break. As Liz and I spoke further about the matter, she told me that the only time she could go is the weekend of November 27th - Thanksgiving weekend. The reason why that's the only weekend that works is because she wants to take a 3 hour cooking lesson at Le Cordon Bleu. That would be where Julia Child got her start. Fantastic. So I think that I'd really love to do this, but should I go back to Paris that weekend instead of doing something else? Plus the class costs something like $75 US. But how many chances do you get to take a cooking class at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris?! I'm conflicted, but not really. I just need everyone to tell me that I should go do it. Can you do that for me? I just need lots of positive affirmation right now. Oh! Oh! And don't forget how amazing Thanksgiving in Paris could be. Especially after I've learned 3 hours worth of Culinary skills! And the wine. Don't forget the wine.

Thoughts?


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Bleu" Yazge

4 comments:

  1. I only vote yes if you will learn how to debone a duck! That way, next year at home we can do turduck (no "-in")! And would you mind learning how to chop onions while you are there???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it, Matt. Life is short. The wealth of your experiences shouldn't be.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. The caption on the photo says that this could be you and Liz on Thanksgiving... Promise me you won't shave your head!!!

    ReplyDelete