Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I giovani e gli irrequieti



I do. Oh boy, do I do...


So more hilarity ensued today at the gym. Have you ever been on a treadmill when something utterly ridiculous comes on the TVs that are on the wall in front of you? And you start laughing like a moron? And almost fall off the treadmill because you're laughing so hard and not paying attention to the rapidly moving conveyor belt beneath you? The Young and the Restless have never looked so good. Or dangerous.  Or Bold and Beautiful... wait. Different show.

I couldn't even really tell much of what was going on. There were subtitles on the TV, so I could read it... but there was a delay. So when the old lady was talking to her daughter, who we later find out isn't her biological daughter, I was reading the dialogue between the baby-faced male lead and his poorly makeup-ed baby mama on the plane that was plummeting from the sky. Apparently her daughter is still alive. Though I didn't need subtitles to figure that one out. He had to write it down on a conveniently-placed piece of paper, because apparently actresses with too much makeup can't hear things when their in a crashing plane.


Ciao Bella

Matteo "The Bold and Restless" Yazge

1 comment:

  1. hahaha happens to me all the time.... which is why i do the elliptical. Less chance of making a fool of myself. hehe

    ReplyDelete