Wednesday, December 30, 2009

GLEEEEE!



Because "Glee" is the same in all languages!


I'm SO proud of the Italians for taking to Glee. The premier of the first episode was on Christmas Day, and then like they did in the US, they're going to roll out the full first season later (January 21st). This officially combines two of my favorite things: Italy and Glee! I'd like to thank Mark Kania for posting the link for the Italian TV commercials to Facebook. And I guess I should thank Tracey Lucas for having a Facebook wall where those videos could be posted?

Oh, and for everyone State-side, you need to go buy the first season of Glee. Stat. It just hit stores today, and I bought it this morning after I got my drivers license. (It's a long story for another day, but the Cliffnotes version is that I wasn't a licensed driver for a stretch there, and now I am again.) I suggest you put it on very loud, and sing and dance along in your underwear. Unless you're my parents. And then you should just appreciate it in silence. Fully clothed silence.

Below is a video of an AMAZING viral marketing gig they did for the premier of the show in Rome. It's kind of like the Sound of Music one in that train station in Belgium. Definitely worth a watch. Also, anyone interested in recreating this - only better - should get ahold of me (and a choreographer) ASAP.






Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Glee-full!" Yazge

2 comments: