Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I miei venti dolari



This is back in my pocket.


So, a week or so ago I told y'all about my experience with a little company called Boingo wireless. In short, I got charged $20 for an hour's worth of wireless without being told I was going to be charged, and then I was mad about it. I then shared how a women from Boingo's customer service department got ahold of me. Well, after some discussion, they have graciously refunded my $20! And really, what's better than getting back $20? I mean, getting back $50, but I don't think that was in the cards...

It's nice to know that there are companies out there who are willing to look out for their customers. I was seriously considering signing up for their monthly service, mainly because it gives you wireless in every Starbucks in the US. It's very tempting, but then I remembered that Starbucks coffee tastes like dirt, and all my favorite coffee houses in Manhattan have free wireless. But if you like drinking caffeinated dirt, you should consider getting an account with Boingo!


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Bucks Back" Yazge

1 comment: