Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mia Sorella!



Shmappy Berfday!


So yesterday was baby Lex's birthday. I don't know why I call my sister "baby Lex", because she just turned 16. "That's just something I do," as she puts it.

Anyway, my present to her was a 30% stake in my car. She's allowed to drive it while I'm away at school, but by no means is she the controlling owner. And as she now has some of the privileges of being part-owner of the Jeep, she will also have certain duties (*cough*beingmydesignateddriver*cough*) to go along with it.

My other gift to her was allowing her to let me get sucked into another mindless vampire show. I already watch True Blood, but now she's got me watching Vampire Diaries. That's right. I've caught the VD. It's a horribly written show with a trite plot and stereotypical character development, but it's mindless garbage about "teenage" vampires, aka exactly what I need after a long semester. Plus, my family is from Transylvania afterall. I'll let you know how it goes. Ian Somerhalder is in it, so it can't be totally bunk.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Vamp-vatchin" Yazge

1 comment:

  1. hahahahah and here i thought you were gonna say she has to put gas in it all the time. :p dd works too.

    somerhalder=smoldering. he is all kinds of gorg that make a girl melt.

    ReplyDelete