Monday, February 8, 2010

Always look on the ridiculous side of life...


Fido doesn't care that the Colts lost, he's just shootin' the breeze...


So yes, the Colts lost. It's a sad day for our nation. But my good friend Helen decided to cheer me up with a link to the funniest picture-blog I've seen in a while. It's on tumblr, which I don't completely understand, but whatever. All you need to know is that it's a website. Somewhere. That does something, and as a result of doing that something, you get to see really hysterical dogs dressed up like hipsters.

I've also noticed that that's what's missing from my life lately. Granted, I can't say hipster dogs have ever been a huge part of my life to begin with, but the underlying message (be awesome, smile, do something really weird and quirky and feel like a better person because of it) is something that I need to start striving for on a daily basis. I used to be absolutely ridiculous. Now, I'm only moderately so. This needs fixing. I need to hold myself to a higher ridiculous standard, and that standard needs to be ridiculously high. I promise from here on out, I will devote myself to being at least slightly more than moderately ridiculous, definitely maybe once a day. Or more. Probably. I don't know, but we're going to try. A lot... sometimes.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Redonkulous" Yazge

1 comment:

  1. Hipster puppies are out to save the world I tell ya! One laugh at a time.

    And amen to the ridiculousness. I will definitely be sidekick for you on your new mission!

    ReplyDelete