Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chow Time


My latest obsession...


So after meeting with the CBS recruiters at the job fair, I got turned on to chow.com. Essentially, it's everything the inner foodie in me yearns for on a daily basis. It's got recipes, restaurant recommendations, blogs, videos, and an online foodie community. One post involved a woman asking for help with a skim milk béchamel sauce (which I had stellar advice for btw).

As much as I love the graphics and the site overall, my favorite part is the videos. They taught me all about proper keg procedure - you have to put it in ice and let it sit for a few hours before you tap it. There's also an entire series about coffee and espresso. It's like this website was engineered for me. It went perfect with a glass of this week's wine. Oh, you thought I was going to give away what type of wine I'm writing about this week? False. I will say that it also went really well with my leftover paella though!


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Chow-down" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment