Friday, February 26, 2010

Glee's coming back... in over a month.



There are other things I could write about, but when there's new Glee, who wants to hear about anything else?


For starters, I'd just like to say that FOX is a sick network for repeatedly dangling something as amazing as Glee in front of our faces and then making us wait unnecessarily for months before we get to see full episodes. That being said, I can't wait. 

One thing I still can't figure out though, is how they managed to get the rights to a Beetles song. I thought that when Michael Jackson died, he had the rights to the music buried with him. Touche Mr. Jackson. You have thought of one more way to make a scene, even postmortem. I'm impressed. But your shenanigans are no match for Glee, some shovels, and a lot of illegal day-laborers who were willing to break all kinds of laws in the middle of the night to get us our Beetles music back. As a consolation, I will vouch for you and say that Glee should do an all-Michael tribute episode. They're already doing one for Madonna, and she's not nearly as dead as you are. Close, but not quite there.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Glee-ful" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment