Thursday, February 11, 2010

Three Little Siblings from School are We


The resemblance to the midglettes and me is striking...


Yesterday was magical, and it all started with a snow day! Who knew that I'd get one of those in college? To celebrate, I decided I needed a movie to keep me company while I sat by the window and enjoyed the warmth of my apartment... I would have played in the snow, but the wind and ice was threatening to make my face bleed.

ANYWAY! I ended up picking up the first season of Brothers & Sisters. In one afternoon, I watched an entire disk. It's that good. I've seen the show before, but this is the first time I've watched the episodes in succession. So much better that way. One of the main reasons I probably like it so much is that I miss having that day in and day out contact with my family. It's like watching Lexi, Mark and I running around the kitchen laughing an yelling at each other... only there'd be about twice as many of us if we were on that show. You know a show has good writing when there's this many characters and you're never lost. Kind of like my family, full of characters and wildly hilarious.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "The Brother" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment