Saturday, February 13, 2010

THE OLYMPICS!



OH NO!


The Olympics are upon us. After a rather hysterically unfortunate lighting of the torch last night, I think we're all ready for a real Olympic event.  Enter Apollo (Anton) Ono. You know what I'd like to know, where that Anton went. I know he didn't sell it, because he's loaded. He's not one of those winter olympians that falls into obscurity, then has to sell all their personal possessions so they have enough money to get their next heroin fix. Mr. Ono is a man of dignity, a man of class. He was on Dancing With the Stars.

But if I thought I didn't have a life before the Olympics started, I'm definitely not going to have one now. What will I be doing? One word: curling. YES! I said it. And no, I'm not going to take it back. I will be watching the Winter Olympic version of shuffle board, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. In fact, Liz and I are starting our own curling team. Our name? The Curling Irons.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Curling Iron" Yazge

1 comment:

  1. If I'd have known it was this easy to get you to pick up and use a broom, I'd have bought you that curling thing YEARS ago!!!!

    ReplyDelete