Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sandwiches and the Gift of Tom Selleck


Oh Tom, you know exactly which sandwich goes with which waterfall.


So there's an entire website dedicated to waterfalls, sandwiches, and Tom Selleck. More specifically, "photos" in which all three are present. Pure Genius. I seriously couldn't stop laughing for a solid 3 or 4 minutes as I was looking at these. I mean, why wouldn't Tom Selleck be lounging around Victoria Falls, eating a classic BLT? It just makes sense. I found this blog through Mashable, one of my favorite techie/e-trend sites. There were several other hysterical blogs listed, but this was by far the best. It just proves how amazing simple ideas can be. (For the other blogs, click here!) Nothing says standards like Tom cozying up to a PB&J on the brink of the Niagra. Beautiful.


Ciao Bella!

Matteo "Ham & Cheese" Yazge

No comments:

Post a Comment